One of our absolute favourites for helping to stoke your inner fires, ginger root is a dream come true for mixologists too. Both spicy and sweet, ginger can be just the ingredient to give a cocktail recipe a fiery zing and really bring it to life.
We've taken things to the next step, by creating a cocktail syrup using our Three Ginger tea. This blend of sweet galangal, ginger and golden turmeric is both refreshing and warming so can be enjoyed come rain or shine. Serve up and enjoy with bourbon, tequila or (like below) vodka.
- Bereid in
- 30 minutes (plus 2 hours to chill)
Wat je doet
1. Cover three Pukka Three Ginger tea bags with 150ml of boiling water, and leave to infuse for 15 minutes in a covered container.
2. After 30 minutes, strain to create a Three Ginger essence, and chill this in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. When chilled, stir 50ml of the Three Ginger essence together with 25ml of vodka, a handful of crushed ice, the juice of a quarter of a lemon and a dash of honey.
4. Top up with sparkling water or ginger ale.
Be sure to share your cocktail creations with @PukkaHerbs using #PukkaLife. Also if you have a your own Pukka inspired recipe, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.